1. We often sell sets remotely. This means that just because you see something in stock on our website does not mean the set is available at our physical location(s). Please check the ad for the location of the set.
2. Uninstall dates can change. Due to Covid-19 and other factors out of our control, we can be forced to push back the uninstall date. It’s important to keep this in mind as you are planning your project.
3. Be aware that Ben’s team is not always providing the measurements (if there are any) for each set. In these cases, if there are any inaccuracies with these measurements, please contact the supplier, not Ben’s team. Measurements provided by Ben’s team are acquired to the best of our knowledge, but it’s up to the buyer to verify these measurements.
4. If you’ve purchased a set in our shop, you have one week of free storage, and then we will charge a storage fee until you pick up your item. You can find more information here.here.
5. If you’re located near the CO Front Range, it’s possible we can delivery your set, time and manpower permitting. You can find more information about our delivery here.
6. The prices of our kitchens are based on the cabinets and appliances (if included). We cannot guarantee the countertops, so if you receive these along with your set, look at it as a bonus. If the countertops are in very large pieces, we will most likely cut it so it’s a manageable size to move and isn’t a safety hazard for our team or you.
7. Please note we are not able to test appliances, although we generally don’t accept them if the owner says they are not working. Please contact us if an appliance you purchased doesn’t work, and we can reimburse you the value of that appliance within the set.
8. We do not include any trim in the price of our kitchens, as it is difficult to remove without causing damage. Please see any included trim as a free bonus.
9. In our removal of countertops, base cabinet supports are often broken. Please expect repair for some of these support pieces.
10. Our cabinet sets are used products that will likely require some minor repairs in order for them to be ready to be used in your home.
11. If you purchase a set, you acknowledge you have read the full product description and understand fully what you’re getting.
12. Please make sure that a kitchen is what you’re looking for before finalizing a purchase. If you would like to return a set you have purchased, please contact us. Please do not expect to be fully reimbursed, and understand that under certain circumstances a refund might not be an option.