My name is Nate Holstege, and I am a realtor for Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices. My website is www.nocobroker.com. My phone number is (970)-646-3406. We are going to be moving into a new office in around a month. To contact me, people call me. What do I do? Well, I am a full-time real estate agent, and I kind of work in, well primarily in the residential department, probably 70% of my business in residential transactions, helping people buy and sell any kind of residential property. The other 30% of it is in the commercial world, dealing with buying and selling any kind of commercial real estate. I am intrigued by commercial real estate, but it is more challenging, there’s more to it, and it would take more learning to become an “expert.”
If somebody were to contact me, they would have to call me, and we would have a phone interview, and we’ll just figure out what they want to do. If they are buying, we will have a phone call, and we will figure out their ideal criteria, how many bathrooms, and we’ll get them wet up with one of my preferred lenders, or whatever lender they want to work with, the people they feel comfortable with, because they divulge all of the information to the lender, and not to me. I do not need to know how much money people make per year, and it’s not my business, and we just need to know what kind of loan to put them under, but that’s also the lender’s part.
I feel like I am maybe more aggressive, and I am willing to do whatever it takes for them to get their ideal property, and we will have a showing at any time of the day, even if it goes into the evening as well, and I just put my clients first, and I put that above even, sometimes my own personal family life. Just to make sure they are happy.
My territory, I guess, would be probably Northern Colorado, more like anything above Denver into Cheyenne, and we are willing to go beyond those territories, as long as it is a good property. Honestly, I am able to help people around the country, and if people would want to work for me, and if they would like a referral, and because i work for Berkshire, we have offices everywhere around the country, even around the world! So I really can help anyone around the world.