Out of stock
This set will be uninstalled on Monday, Oct. 26.
This is a really pretty natural cherry kitchen. The doors are shaker style, a very popular design right now. The set has rollout trays in the bases and in the pantry (a really awesome storage solution), an island, a nice glass paneled upper with mullions, taller uppers for some extra storage, all of the matching GE Profile stainless steel appliances (except for the fridge), the gas range, the over-range microwave, and the dishwasher. The salvageable countertops are included as well, which are either granite or engineered stone (we can’t quite tell from the pictures). Brushed nickel hardware is included as well. There are a couple of surface scuffs and scratches, but a product like Old English, Restor-A-Finish, or stain pens can clean that up nicely and make it look drastically better in a few hours.
Uninstall for the set is Monday, October 26, so let us know as soon as possible if you’re interested!
All sizes are listed in inches and in (Width x Depth x Height) format.
- 15 x 24 x 34.5 – four drawers
- 36 x 24 x 34.5 – under sink: one blank drawer, two doors
- 36 x 24 x 34.5 – blind left corner: 16.5” one drawer, one door with rollout shelf
- 36 x 24 x 34.5 – one drawer, two doors with rollout shelves
- 21 x 24 x 34.5 – one drawer, one door
- 36 x 12 x 42 – two glass doors
- 27 x 27 x 42 – corner: one door
- 18 x 12 x 36 – one door
- 30 x 14.5 x 23.5 – over microwave: two doors
- 36 x 12 x 36 – two doors
- 21 x 12 x 36 – one door
- 36 x 24 x 23.5 – over fridge: two doors
- 25 x 24 x 96 – two doors with rollout shelves
- Overall: 54 x 25.5 (upper granite piece 54 x 16)
- 18 x 24 x 34.5 – four drawers
- 33 x 24 x 34.5 – one drawer, two doors with rollout shelves
- Dishwasher: GE Profile – 24 x 24 x 34
- Gas Range: GE Profile – 30 x 27 x 47
- Microwave: GE Profile – 30 x 16 x 16
- A few doors and one drawer have little scratches (see photos)ᐧ
All of the items we sell are used and sold as-is unless otherwise specified.
We cannot guarantee that the countertops will be uninstalled or transported without damage, so they are included with sets as a bonus in case you can make them work or have some other use for them.
Please note that we are not able to test appliances, although we generally don’t accept them if the owner says they are not working. Please contact us if an appliance you purchased doesn’t work.