Out of stock
This set is available to see in our shop right now!
A cherry set that we have in the shop already so you can pick it up at any time. We were contacted by a company after it was already taken out, but even though we didn’t remove it ourselves, it’s in fairly good shape. The set has dovetailed drawers, a lot of rollout trays, and some stainless steel appliances as well- an electric cooktop, double oven, and microwave. There are two pantry cabinets, brushed nickel hardware, corner pieces, a plate holder upper, trash can pullout, and it’s a really great set. There are some dark granite tops that can go with this set as well if you want them, where the tops weren’t taken in previous deals but that’s a nice extra bonus for you as well. There are some scratches, but the faces look pretty good with nothing glaring for sure. The inside of the sink base might need a new bottom, which is pretty common in most sets, and the trash can pullout has some issues with the glides, so those will need to be fixed or replaced.
It has a lot of things people are looking for as far as quality and features go, so it’s a really nice package for under $4000!
All sizes are listed in inches and in (Width x Depth x Height) format.
- 15 x 24 x 35 four drawer base
- 42 x 24 x 35 two drawer two door base
- 36 x 24 x 35 two door tip out trays sink base
- 24 x 24 x 35 one door one drawer base
- 36 x 36 x 35 lazy susan corner base
- 18 x 24 x 35 one drawer trash can pullout base
- 30 x 15 x 24 two door upper
- (2) 15 x 12 x 36 one door upper
- 33 x 12 x 36 two door upper
- 30 x 12 x 36 two door dish storage upper
- 27 x 27 x 42 corner upper
- (2) 24 x 24 x 92 two door pantry cabinet
- 30 x 24 x 92 two door one drawer double oven cabinet
- 30 x 15 x 16 GE Microwave
- 30 x 24 x 52 GE Double Oven
- 30 x 21 x 6.5 GE Profile Cooktop
- A couple of minor scratches but nothing glaring
- Trash can pullout glides will need to be fixed or replaced
All of the items we sell are used and sold as-is unless otherwise specified.
We cannot guarantee that the countertops will be uninstalled or transported without damage, so they are included with sets as a bonus in case you can make them work or have some other use for them.
Please note that we are not able to test appliances, although we generally don’t accept them if the owner says they are not working. Please contact us if an appliance you purchased doesn’t work.