We’ve tossed together the shaker style cabinets from that storage warehouse we got a while back, into one package for you guys. It’s a great option for repainting or combining in different areas in the house. Some of the cabinets have dovetailed and softclose drawers.
All sizes are listed in inches and in (Width x Depth x Height) format.
- 36 x 24 x 34.5 cherry sink base
- 18 x 21 x 34.5 dark four drawer
- 30 x 21 x 34.5 caramel maple vanity
- (3) 21 x 24 x 34.5 three maple bases
- 42 x 24 x 34.5 slate gray two drawer two door
- 36 x 36 x 34.5 cherry lazy susan
- 33 x 12 x 42 white upper
- 36 x 24 x 24 white upper
- (2) 15 x 12 x 42 two dark glass uppers
- 36 x 12 x 42 cherry two door with open bottom
- 24 x 12 x 76.5 tall dark cabinet
- 30 x 12 x 19 tall cherry cabinet
- 24 x 12 x 30 tall light cabinet
- 30.5 x 12 x 87 white pantry
- Lazy susan needs some placement fixes and the back of the box needs to be replaced
If you have any questions about the set, leave them in the discussions tab, and we will get back to you as soon as possible, usually within 24 hours. Be sure to check the box if you want to be notified of replies.
HOW TO PURCHASE:
These items can be directly purchased here through our website, or, if you would like to take a look at the items before purchasing them, you can do so by visiting our shop. Unless we do not yet have the set at our showroom, these items and others can be seen at our showroom from 10 AM to 3 PM on weekdays.
We do have the ability to deliver these items, and please contact us after purchasing any items to schedule pickup or delivery. If you are purchasing items online, please keep your location in mind, as we can deliver within 80 miles of our shop, and if you are outside of this range, you will have to pick up the items yourself. We can hold the items for a week for free, but after that we charge $29.99 a week to store the set for you. Delivery prices will be calculated according to the size of your items and your location.
Unfortunately, we cannot piece out sets, but every product must be purchased as pictured.
It is almost impossible to salvage countertops without incurring any damage, so if they are available, we include them with the set free of charge.
Please note that we are not able to test appliances, although we generally don’t accept them if the owner says they are not working. Please contact us if an appliance you purchased doesn’t work.