1. Sets are often still installed in homes and may not be located at our shop.
2. Measurements provided are to the best of our knowledge, we recommend for the buyer to get exact measurements for themselves.
3. If a set is in our shop, you have one week of free storage and then we will charge a storage fee until you pickup your item. You can find more information here.
4. We do offer delivery for a fee and within a certain radius. You can find more information about our delivery here.
5. The price for the kitchen sets are almost based exclusively on the cabinets and appliances (if included). We cannot guarantee the countertops. If the countertops are in very large pieces, we will most likely make a cut in the countertop so it is a manageable size to move and isn’t a safety hazard for our team or you.
6. Please note we are not able to test appliances, although we generally don’t accept them if the owner says they are not working. Please contact us if an appliance you purchased doesn’t work.
7. Our cabinet sets are used products that will likely require some minor repairs in order for them to be ready to be used in your home.
8. If you purchase a set, you acknowledge you have read the full product description, listened to the audio included with the set information, and understand fully what you are getting.
Don’t Miss Out!
Sign up to receive the latest products, tips, ideas and more!